2011年1月26日水曜日

I want to know!

I listen a story and I have a question. If you know the answer, please tell me the answer.

Bernard lives on the twenty-second floor of a huge apartment building. Every morning he leaves his apartment, gets into the elevator, travels to the first floor and goes to work. In the evening he comes home, gets into the elevator on the first floor, travels to the fourteen floor, gets out of the elevator and walks up the stairs to his apartment on the twenty-second floor. He does this every evening. Why?

I think that answer with my class member but we can’t find this answer. So I want to know the answer!!!
112 words
total 10007

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Mie,

    This post sure has a catchy title. Yet there's something I'd like to know: Where did you get the story about Bernard?

    Though Writing IV is over, there's also something I've asked students too numerous to recall that I'd like to ask you now: I'd like to ask you to reserve the label "free-writing" for free-writing done as preparation for specific essays (also "essay prep."), as I've indicated on the Writing Studio Blog, Labels page.

    For this type of post, the label "quickposts" would be more suitable. Other students sometimes use "diary" to label posts like this that are of a(-n almost) daily nature, but a little longer than what you can type in 5-10 minutes.

    Cheers, PB

    返信削除